Topic: “Block Chain Technology” Date: 30.08.2019
Venue: C- BLOCK (LAB-03) Target Audience: III Year CSE
Resource person: Mr.R.Bala Dhandayuthabani,Senior Project Manager,ATOS-Syntel Inc USA & System Pvt Limited,Chennai.
Objective of Program: To impart knowledge in a decentralized/distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers and record cannot be altered in block chain.
- Block chain technology and Bit coin crypto currency
- Concepts and relevance of Block chain
- Block chain network
- Introduction to Bit coin mining
- Performing transactions using Block chain
- Introduction to smart contracts
- Languages used in Block chain contracts
- Deploying transactions on the Block chain node
- Working on real-world Block chain projects
- Familiarize the functional/operational aspects of crypto currency ECOSYSTEM.
- Understand emerging abstract models for Block chain Technology.
- Identify major research challenges and technical gaps existing between theory and practice in crypto currency domain.
PO & PSO Mapping: