Topic: “Security Issues in Cloud Computing” Date: 31.08.2019
Venue: C- BLOCK (SMART CLASS ROOM) Target Audience: IV Year CSE
Resource person: Mr.Vijai Veeramani ,DevOps Engineer Senior Project Manager,Oracle Corporation,Bangalore.
Objective of Program: To enrich student knowledge in “Security Issues in Cloud Computing” which specifies the safety and security of communication and user authentication, data authentication such as integrity and authentication, non-repudiation of origin, and confidentiality in cloud computing.
- Basic concepts of Cloud Computing.
- Data Loss and Inadequate Data Backups
- Shared Cloud computing services.
- Live demonstration on their own company cloud environment.
- Gain knowledge on the concept of virtualization that is fundamental to cloud computing.
- Enrich the knowledge of programming skill in cloud.
- Understand the security issues in cloud environment.
PO & PSO Mapping: